Unfortunately, it didn't work.
Or rather, it worked, but now I get another error message "Extra ] or
forgotten \endgroup" and the script doesn't run

Description is as follows:

\item oky\={o}}

, 1

I've deleted a group-closing symbol because it seems to be

spurious, as in `$x}$'. But perhaps the } is legitimate and

you forgot something else, as in `\hbox{$x}'. In such cases

the way to recover is to insert both the forgotten and the

deleted material, e.g., by typing `I$}'.