I assume the file you are looking for is ~/.lyx/lyxrc.defaults (with ~
being your home directory). However, as far as I know it is not recommended
to edit this file manually.
Try following the directions here:
http://wiki.lyx.org/Windows/Hebrew

If you are on Linux rather than Windows you should probably install
culmus-latex through your distribution's package manager.