On Thu, 20 Feb 2014, stefano franchi wrote:

Not pretty, but it seems to work.

Stefano,

  I see what you did differently from me: your text is outside the ERT boxes
and I had the title inside the LaTeX code. Makes a huge difference.

  Surprisingly, the \textbf{\Huge } threw compilation errors. The fix was to
modify the text itself, changing the family to san serif, the type to bold,
and the size to Largest (Huge broke the title into two lines at an awkward
word space.)

  Thanks for pointing out what I did incorrectly.

Carpe weekend,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.          |      Have knowledge, will travel.
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.   |