On Tue, 24 Jun 2014 07:49:22 -0400
Ross Reyes <philip_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On 6/23/2014 11:37 PM, Charlie wrote:
> > In:
> > Debian Jessie
> > using:
> > Lyx Version 2.0.6
> >
> > I wanted to put a horizontal line and beneath it a custom footer,
> > that has the three elements:
> >
> > \lfoot - \cfoot - \rfoot
>
> This is what I use for my header/footer construction in the preamble
>
>   \usepackage{graphics}
> \usepackage{fancyhdr}
> \lhead{\resizebox{0.44in}{!}{\includegraphics{A_Logo.jpg}}}
> \chead{Your Name, town, USA, 484-xxx-xxxx}
> \rhead{\resizebox{0.44in}{!}{\includegraphics{B_Logo.jpg}}}
> \lfoot{Company, Inc. - Proprietary and Confidential}
> \cfoot{}
> \rfoot{\thepage}
> \let\oldmaketitle=\maketitle
> \def\maketitle{\oldmaketitle\thispagestyle{fancy}}
> \renewcommand{\headrulewidth}{0.4pt}
> \renewcommand{\footrulewidth}{0.4pt}

Thanks Ross.

I have the header covered and the rest of the text doesn't do anything,
though left the text in the \lfoot and added text into the \cfoot and
the \rfoot.

There was no output at all.

 I think that would work in an article template but not in the letter
 one. I actually tried several variations of this and came up blank or
 received error messages from some attempts.

Thank you.
Charlie
--
        Registered Linux User:- 329524

        The keeping of bees is like the direction of
        sunbeams. ....................Henry David Thoreau