On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 08:23:01 +0200 Jürgen mentioned this:
        Re: Allow page break in boxes.........

> > Played round and found that had to \usepackage{framed} and then went
> > single frame. Not realising that double frame is a box within a box.
> >

> You do not have to load framed manually. Just insert a Box with a
> simple frame. Then, in the Box settings dialog, select "no inner box
> (no Parbox or Minipage)". Then you can check "allow page breaks".
> This loads framed internally.
>
> Jürgen

  From my keyboard:

   Thank you Jürgen,

      It works a treat just as you say. I didn't think to look at the
      "Inner box" setting to see if there was something that might be
      done there.

I started the box off as a double frame box.

Thank you again,
Charlie
--
        Registered Linux User:- 329524

        To be on a quest is nothing more or less than to become an
        asker of questions. --Sam Keen