On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 22:11:55 +0200
renato <renato.pontef...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> please, help me to set letterhead. I tried koma2 and letter class. I
> read the same document (in different site) googling around. But I'm
> in the same situation...
> How can I put Image on the top left and the bottom of the page?
>
> TIA
>
> Renato

I have had a great deal of help from Jean-Marie Pacquet with my
problems tweaking the Koma letter environment. I will attempt to pass
on his wisdom.

Where you see “Sender name” in the Koma letter template place your
graphic, or your other entry and then move your graphic accordingly,
maybe using Ctrl+space as often as you require.

In the footer you may have to do much the same.

I see you have had some good advice from Jean-Marie on your request
last time.

Prior to using the Koma-Script letter template, I rolled my own letter
template with a plain Koma-Script article page and just placed all the
elements where I wanted much like suggested above for placing the
graphics.

I have also created a graphic with the GIMP with all the writing, with
the font I wanted and graphic placed accordingly and just inserted that
into the “Sender name” area.

Not much help, but maybe a start to what you need.

Charlie
--
        Registered Linux User:- 329524

        Anything is good, even perfect if enjoyed without comparing it
        to anything else. ---anon