Hi Hamid Rez Khaleghzadeh,

I was interested in the same information a few days ago. I read this article that made the issue clear for me.
http://developers.sun.com/solaris/articles/solaris_processor.html

To summarise the article into the information that you are after.

The processor_bind will set an process/thread to run on a processor, but other processes/threads may utilise that processor. The pset_bind will only allow processes/threads that you specify using the pset_bind to run on the processors specified within the "processor set" that you allocated. So pset_bind, used correctly, can be used to both stop a thread from being migrated and to prevent thread interference.

There is an limitation in pset_bind that you cannot allocate processor 0, whereas processor_bind will allow you to allocate processor 0.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

John