In a message dated 3/14/2005 2:20:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes: dalichinsky's work is really nice//derek's xerox
work
(i assume) after/for bp is fantastic too

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005  18:16:13 -0000, lophozia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
about Johnson on  eBay:

>  _http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6518762096_
(http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6518762096)

So I looked.

Would or could someone play curator or librarian and describe or  catalogue
the photocopy precisely, with perhaps a suggestion of a  date?  The difference
between an original Ray Johnson and a photocopied Ray  Johnson is the
difference between an original and a copy.  An original  copy needs to be
annotated as
much as an original anything.  The word  "xerox" is used generically, but
when he had a grant of money, Ray rented a  Minolta copier.  Grays get greyed
out
on some photocopiers more than  on others.  Surely people involved with
mail-art, hors commerce, do  not want to commit the errors of sellers who blur
the
facts?  Did Ray mail  this paper to anyone?  What is the evidence?  Did anyone
add  anything?  What? when? where?  And my joke in 2005?  to take a  joke too
seriously.

I am aware of Canada, Eh, & from the $00.10 minimum bid,   Eh, that someone
who disdains auctions of Johnsoniana, or  mail-art, is making a point, perhaps
a Canadian joke about  incongruent quantities, or the error in putting a price
on the  priceless.  After all, only today, in Canada's worst air disaster,  a
two-seater Cessna 152 crashed into a cemetery early this morning in central
Newfoundland.  Search and rescue workers have recovered 829 bodies so far.
Bill Wilson (who stopped for a few minutes in Medicine  Hat in 1947)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/fuDrlB/TM