Here's a crude translation of 2 mail art calls; go to
the website for the original French:

http://www.roswitha-guillemin.com/mailart/mailartcalls/mailartcalls.htm

COMPLETELY STAMPED
That çà? ben envelop them. ..!!!

Mean that you send me a mall art according to your
inspiration on this theme... and mean that I reply you
by mall art also...

Roswitha GUILLEMIN
2 Allée de la Fraternité Apt n° 39
93330 Neuilly sur Marne
FRANCE

Delay: June 30 2005

To the listens Earth

"Has the listens Earth is born the ecological
direction.  To the listens Earth is born the wisdom
instinct."  The book of the possibilities

This mall art call is in line with the framework of
the 1st Festival of the Earth, a celebration in favor
of the Planet Earth that will unfold itself of the 20
to June 26 2005 in near of 30 countries simultanément.

Creations to address to:
Christine LE ROY
69 rue Armand Carrel
75019 PARIS
FRANCE [Planète Terre]

Malls arts received are exposed on the site of
Christine.  An exposition will take place the
Wednesdays 22 and Friday June 24 2005 to the FORUM 104
streets of Vaugirard 75006 PARIS of 14 to 18 h.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.christine-le-roy.com

Delay: May 31 2005

http://mail.yahoo.com