She was a brilliant artist. Everything she sent was
full of visual tricks that delight the eye. I will
miss the thrill of seeing her envelope glowing in my
mail box. I knew it contained a treasure made just for
me.
Guido

http://groups.msn.com/POPOPEINT/guidovermeulenartiste.msnw

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/fuDrlB/TM