Hey, Norbert. You have send this to my personal e-mail. While you wanted to send tis to the members at the mailinglist. Therefore I post it for you.
Greetings,
Sztuka Fabryka

Ah! At least! More than 200 characters to fill in...:-)

My artistic activities: There are no such activies because I am NOT an artist. To be honest: I do not have any time to do such useless and silly things like mailart. But I have to admit that sometimes I suffer from severe brainshakes which no doctor is able to cure. Than my arms and my hands begin to move without asking me and than I start to violate innocent pieces of paper, address them to people I don’t know and send them to places I don’t know in countries I have never been before. Most of those people are quite revengeful and send colourful pieces of paper and whatever back to me…
And this is why I try so hard to become a member of your honourable mailing list – I want to learn more about those people and –if I am lucky enough- maybe one day I will find out the sense behind all this strange puzzling postal activities…

Have a mailing good time,

Best regards,
Norbert

Norbert Venzke