This is a forward, don't reply to me, contact PS 122

Benefit show for PS122

There were amazing pieces there last year.  If you
can't contribute,
certainly make sure you can drop by -- $25 for art
worth way more than that:

Ornaments by artists
A Benefit show for PS122 Gallery

December 10 - 18, 2005
Drop off dates: December 1, and 2 from 9-6, I think,
possibly later.
Please call the gallery @ 212-228-4249 to confirm.
Ornament is defined very loosely, basically anything
that can be hung
from a string. The pieces will sell for about $25.
Please bring a resume with your piece.
There will be an opening on the 10th and possibly a
private reception for collectors.
This show was a huge success last year when we tried
it for the first time.
Artists involved made unbelievably wonderful and
creative works and
people were fighting to buy them.
Thank you for your participation and please call me if
you have any questions.

Susan Schreiber
Gallery Director

Performance Space 122 Gallery
150 1st Ave.
New York, NY 10009
USA

http://www.ps122.org/

Tamara Wyndham

http://www.tamarawyndham.com

“We have convictions only if we have studied nothing thoroughly.”
-- E.M. Cioran, The Trouble With Being Born

http://farechase.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/fuDrlB/TM