Pig Dada (Baudhuin Simon) was the very first contributor to the Five
million Copies project (http://fivemilcopiesproj.blogspot.com where i
have just posted his envelope (finally! (& too late! (because it came
in before the project went a bloggin' (but i did include his piece in
HAT & in the snail doc, so...)))))

i find it so sad, and a little disturbing... i think part of the reason
i do mail-art is because it gives me so much to look forward to...  so,
it's sad to learn that it can still be "not enough" ... anyway, my
sympathies to all my belgian friends & all who knew him

To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mailinglist from Sztuka Fabryka
http://www.sztuka-fabryka.be/