Now, if you had a heart problem or cancer they would
have all kinds of kind words for you. In the darkness
of our souls we all wish, at least for a moment, that
we could end our lives. Most people would not admit
that and trash people who are ill. Same as with
alcoholics. I am devastated when people start putting
down an alcoholic person.
I wanted to die when I lost a set of twins, 8 weeks
pregnant. I was laying in the hospital with heart beat
so slow I felt almost dead. I thought it would be
better to die than to have to go through the labor of
getting well.
It was a good thing that I had a wonderful doctor who
helped me get through the guilt of losing two babies
and being the one to live.
I had three girls after that and I live to see them
living good lives. 8 in all.   LaVona

--- guido bondioli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- LaVona Sherarts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Assisted suicide may be different. I hope I never
> > need
> > to use it.
> > I am 72 years old. LaVona
> >
> > --- John Barlow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Assisted suicide's a deeply noble thing
> > > and in its true form would rarely occur
> > > in the circumstances - the majority of
> > circumstances
> > >

> > > Assisted life is also good
> And very much harder to get. People in "CIVILIZED"
> countries are very ugly toward sick people. Most of
> the people who professed to be friends attacked me
> when I became ill. Bank tellers and grocery clerks
> behaved badly. It was such a shock to me I was 2
> years
> understanding it. During the two years of coming to
> realize these people were being ugly toward me
> BECAUSE
> I am sick, I took a hell of a beating emotionally.

> protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com

http://www.picturetrail.com/lavonasherarts

[EMAIL PROTECTED]