This is from another list. She is asking people to
send trinkets to decorate her doll, which will be up
for auction to benefit the ASnerican Cancer Society.

 - T

   Hi Everyone. My doll, Trinket is finally completely
constructed and she is up
on my website. Please take a look. There is still time
to send a
Trinket if you wish to comemorate someone that has
battled cancer. As
soon as I have enough trinkets she will be auctioned
off to benifit
the American Cancer Society. Please help if you can.
The more trinkets
I receive the higher value she will have at auction!
Thank you to all
of you that have contributed so far. Your stories and
letters have
touch my heart.

Trinket can be seen at
http://www.auctionmommas.com

When you go to the website, scroll down until you see
the photo of Trinket and the word *Trinket* above,
which is a link. Click on the word Trinket and it
brings up her story and lists the address to mail your
trinkets to.

Thanks
Deborah

Tamara Wyndham

http://www.tamarawyndham.com

“We have convictions only if we have studied nothing thoroughly.”
-- E.M. Cioran, The Trouble With Being Born

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mailinglist from Sztuka Fabryka
http://www.sztuka-fabryka.be/
Yahoo! Groups Links