So what's happening in your world of mail art? I have had a busy summer and have not done much mail art. Compared to my past I did nil. There was a time before cancer when I did mail art every day. Alas, those days are gone. But I still enjoy it when I can get to it. Had some mail art from South Africa which surprised me. Very cool.

 Thanks to Geert and to Ross!

Dragonfly Dream

www.dragonflydream.com

 "Paradise is exactly like where you are right now... only much, much better."

            -- Laurie Anderson

To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mailinglist from Sztuka Fabryka
http://www.sztuka-fabryka.be/

Network management Wireless network Network design
Single christian network Network security