Note: forwarded message attached.

---------------------------------
--- Begin Message ---
dear moderator

  here are some links to my work (as you will under different names)

  Sacrifice
http://tell-a-mouse.be/sacrifice/menu.htm  = click on xky zone

  Vortice (who cleaned the table?)
  http://www.emailart.com.ar/Da_Vinci/obras/Frank_Kinobe.jpg

  Action writing
  http://20six.fr/action_writing/art/21211  (deep throat)

  gives you an idea of the type of work I am developing; hope you like it

  regards,

ma-network Moderator <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :

Hello,

Welcome to the ma-network group, a mailing list about Mail-Art.
Due to some problems on other mailing lists (trolss, trouble makers, ...) and
the disturbing posting of unwanted SPAM and sexual oriented trash, we are
forced to approve requests of membership. We ask you kindly if you are in the
possibility to send us some words of introduction about your artistic
activities by e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Be sure to put "mailing list" in the subject line

Not that we want to keep you out, but trouble makers and spammers have used
fake e-mails and fictitious names before. We are sorry for this but it is our
only possibility to offer you a pleasant space for creative discussions.
If you prefer not to send us a short introduction, we will delete for you your
e-mail from the list after some weeks.

THIS IS AN OPEN, GIVING, TRUSTING, EXPRESSIVE MAIL-ART LIST WHICH RESPECTS
THE PHILOSOPHY OF MAIL-ART. WE ASK OUR MEMBERS TO RESPECT EACH OTHER.

1. Respect each other's opinions which may be different from yours.
Communication is important, learn from discussions.
2. Insults directed to one person or a group of persons are not allowed.
3. SPAM and commercial messages are not allowed, messages will be deleted the
abuser will be banned.

Regards,
Moderator Sztuka Fabryka

Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses.

--- End Message ---