I can send you some shrink wrapped etchings on consignment.....you can check my website and see if your interested....we can talk...
junanne
http://web.mac.com/junannepeck

On Jul 23, 2009, at 9:06 AM, dragon...@dragonflydream.com wrote:

Hi folks,

A wave and a smile from Dragonfly Dream. I've been out of the loop for quite some time due to health challenges, divorce and legal battles. But I'm back! Haven't been able to update my website for close to a year..... But now I am opening a new gallery/shop. This should be very exciting and lovely. I will be carrying my art as well as my wonderful friend Badger's leatherwork and drums. Might even have a mail art show now and then! I do need artists who might be willing to do consignment so spread the
news!!!!!
The shop will be called No Reservations, local and Native owned!

Peace, Dragonfly Dream

Check my Facebook account too!
www.dragonflydream.com
www.dragonflysdelights.org

Junanne Peck
junannep...@mac.com
http://web.mac.com/junannepeck
Selected as a Texas Originals (TXO) Artist by the Texas Commission on the Arts
http://www.arts.state.tx.us/txoriginal/
http://www.yanorthtexas.org
http://texaswaxdallas.blogspot.com/