Please reply to lucidinsomn...@gmail.com

 Artist and writer needs used but undeveloped rolls of film for a project: Film
of any kind, any time period, old junk cameras with leftover film in them and
disposable cameras, too. Even if the film is only partially used, may have gone
bad, if what's on it is mundane or a mystery-- if you can part with it, I'd
love to use it. I'll be developing pictures from the submitted rolls for use in
a writing project. I'm particularly interested in film left over for family
events, vacations and daily life. Lost and found pictures. Garage sale cameras.
The older, the better. You know that roll that's been rattling around the junk
drawer for years, and you don't remember whether it's from your teenage niece's
baptism, an insurance claim or a camping trip during the Clinton
administration? That's the one.

If you have film or a disposable camera to contribute, please email
lucidinsomniac(at)gmail.com for the mailing address. If you prefer, email me
your address and I'll send you a postage-paid envelope. Thank you so much for
your help!