Reply to: "danieldariel" niel.r...@gmail.com
Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:33 pm (PST)

"You should be looking elsewhere."

I'm looking forward to print big posters with this sentence written on them,
then put them everywhere crowded in the city.
Appearing as an order to those who look at this sentence, I want people to think
about the commercial manipulation of our instincts. If this sentence says I
should look somewhere else, do I have to do it ? As an advice given to transcend
the relationship between eyesight and imaginaton, this sentence, beyond
questioning our everyday's commercial brainwashing, appeals to a
view of poetry in life, what cannot be said by simple words but can be felt as
living forms, a fluctuation of life itself beyond social and psychological
restrictions.

I don't know if I expressed myself correctly on this subject, as my main
language is french I'm having some issues with using the right english words.

If you understood the message, I would like to know if you'd be interested in my
project, and also act as a collaborative action by putting the posters, flyers,
etc with "You should be looking elsewhere" written on them in your city.

Hope you're enjoying winter,

Daniel.