dear mail artists,
I have a friend who is second generation Croatian who wants to
repatriate, does anyone here have any mail art contacts in Croatia
they could pass on to me for him? please reply directly to my email
address and thanks in advance.

Reed Altemus

Art is the enzyme of all inner growth.
All corporate entities are into group control.
All art is a celebration of an individual's
struggle for spiritual identity and/or spiritual
destiny. -- Carlo Pittore

Mail art is a free field for stupidity and dizzy
wittiness or a large forum for unconventional
creativity and subversion. Post art carries the weight
of controversial aesthetics and practical philosophy.
Mail art came out from underground and fights to survive
among the vital conditions of contemporary art.-- Istvan Kantor
---
Reed Altemus
P O S T   P R O J E C T
P.O.Box 52, Portland