Greetings artists,

In preparation for my next exhibition of the 101 Beds, I am creating
_Unmade Beds: A Photo Collection of Intimacy_
(http://unmadebedpro ject.tumblr. com/)
comprised of photographs of unmade beds...taken the moment after your feet
hit the ground!
If you want, you can do even do it with your cell phone camera...

To participate, just follow this link:
_http://unmadebedpro ject.tumblr. com/_ (http://unmadebedpro ject.tumblr. com/)
It's easy and with your help I will have at least 1000 images this month.
Pass it on to all your friends, your Facebook community... everyone is
welcome to participate.

Thanks for your help! It is truly appreciated. And there will be a
surprise for those who do help!

Warm regards
Leah

And if you want to see the latest beds I have done, just check out the
website: _www.leahpoller. com_ (http://www.leahpoll er.com)

LEAH POLLER
Director
Art Alliance - Inarea, Inc.