cross-platform application which we use here and it saves a lot of time, even
with one server.

Lynne

On 18 Dec 2011, at 18:39, Paula Hobley wrote:

Thanks Lew, I don't regularly work with ftp survers, just need to access one
every now and then. I will check out your suggestion.

Cheers

Paula

-----Original Message-----
From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Lewis Alexander
Sent: Monday, 19 December 2011 2:03 AM
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: accessible FTP client

Hi Paula,

cyberduck is a great free alternative which I quite like for data on the
fly. I use this and another solution for corporate use for server work and
love cyberduck. Transmit is a decent package and worth the money if you're
regularly working with FTP sites and servers.

Lew

Mr. L. Alexander.
Free Macs For The Blind.
E-Mail: freemacsfortheb...@mac-access.net
Direct line: 07936 877500
Twitter: @macsfortheblind

Free Macs For The blind is a charity project supplying older but working
apple macs for blind and visually impaired people throughout the UK FOR
FREE!

Do you have an old unwanted mac, any hardware, software, old PC's, etc or a
copy of outspoken 9.2 you would be willing to donate? please get in touch.

Mac Access Dot Net; The British Mac Accessibility Network, we're here to
help anybody disabled with anything Apple!
http://www.mac-access.net

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting