Hi all. I'm slowly getting down into GarageBand but can't find a way to access
automation curves.  I know that a will show or hide them but can't tell if
they're hidden or not and how to access them if I actually can or, is there
another way to be able to set automation for panning, volume, fx etc other than
via a control surface with voiceover? If not, I guess it's time to invest in a
surface so that'll be a hole new can of worms finding out the right type etc.

Also, is there any way to select multiple tracks or regions for similtanius
editing? Ie, copy from 3 percussion tracks and paste or put identical fx on
same said tracks? I know I've asked before but it never herts.

I'm really not quite getting splitting and joining in regard to regions and how
to select specific regions despite tuns of playing round and relistening to
podcasts on it but I'm sure as soon as I ask, I'll work it out anyway. That is
my MO after all.

Any help gratefully accepted on or off list.

Kind regards,
Danny:

PS,
is there a GarageBand VoiceOver list? If not, perhaps I should start 1 as many
people seem to use it but not much is out there about it.