Really. Hmm, I wonder why that would be? Well, no hard feelings, it was just a thought. Smile.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "JAMES AUSTIN" <james.aus...@mac-access.net>
To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 9:21 AM
Subject: Re: Voice over mentioned in a software update?

I use Skim myself and since updating to 10.8.4 Skim has become unusable for me.

James
On 5 Jun 2013, at 11:16, Chris Gilland <ch...@clgproductions.com> wrote:

Just a suggestion. Has anyone tried maybe using the app called Skim to read p d f files? I hear that it works extremely! well and is way! way! better than Preview. Plus, it's completely 100% freeware.

I'd google it and try it.  You all might like it.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Zachary Kline" <zkl...@speedpost.net>