I did not receive a reply to my email so s
will try again. the repeating keys are the arrow keys and happens when reading tex a line at a time. No reason - not holding down the key, etc. only doing a tap at a time. This is my second keyboard and although it is not as bad it is still happening. ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Panarese" <jpanar...@mac-access.net>
To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 10:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Mac-access]: Mac accessibility

  What do you mean by repeating?  Also, where is it occurring?

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION

On Apr 23, 2015, at 8:40 AM, Esther Kinsman <ekins...@seasidehighspeed.com> wrote:

Somewhere along the way I was led to think the Mac with voice over was easy to work but am quickly learning differently. My key board seems to be repeating on the arrow keys? I got the keyboard replaced but it is still doing it - and I set the repeat to none on the keyboard settings. Has anyone else had this problem?

---

You can find an archive of all messages posted to the Mac-Access forum at the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free. However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy. We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by visiting the list website at: