Hi there.
I am wondering if anyone can help with gmail.
I can access it on the web, and have set it up for my computer to download the
email.
Sometimes it does, other times I get a message from gmail saying they blocked
an attempt to access my mail and I know it was my computer trying to download.
I even checked that it would do it from my computer, but I am still getting
error messages sometimes.
Any ideas?
Thanks.
Lovette

To post messages to this group, please use the following address:
mac-access@mac-access.net
To leave the group, please post a blank message to:
mac-access-le...@mac-access.net
If, at a later time, you wish to rejoin the group, please subscribe by posting
to:
mac-access-j...@mac-access.net

To enable/disable Digest mode, please post to:
mac-access-dig...@mac-access.net

Please remember to keep your subscriber options current.  We are not
responsible should things go amiss when, for example, you change E-Mail
addresses.