One of my pet peeves -- and something a lot of you have probably received
a note about -- is people who quote the entire original message right
down through the footer. The header. The ads. Everything.

I go through each digest, scrolling past screen after screen of quoted
material. It's too much. It's unnecessary. It's poor netiquette. And it
violates list guidelines, which ask that you quote selectively in your