Julian,

I can't claim to have made much progress, but I am able to start the test script, which fails before loading any tests at:

com.sun.star.uno.Exceptionloading component library failed: postgresql- sdbc.uno.dylib

(Error during invoking function runTests in module file:///Developer/OpenOffice.org.app/Contents/basis-link/share/Scripts/python/pythonSamples/main.py (<class 'unohelper.com.star.registry.CannotRegisterImplementationException'>:

/Developer/OpenOffice.org.app/Contents/basis-link/program/unohelper.py: 224 in function addComponentsToContext() [implReg.registerImplementation(loaderName,componentURL,reg)]

/Developer/OpenOffice.org.app/Contents/basis-link/share/Scripts/python/ pythonSamples/main.py:49 in function runTests() ["com.sun.star.loader.SharedLibrary")]

/Developer/OpenOffice.org.app/Contents/basis-link/program/ pythonscript.py:773 in function invoke() [ret = self.func(*args)]

))

Like Florian I also removed the -lcrypt from the link list.

Due to problems remaining in running out of process Python on Mac OS X I modified the test script to run from the Macro library (runTests is just a wrapper in main.py). I will continue to work as time allows, but any ideas from Joerg would be welcome.

Regards,

Mike Sicotte