Hi Gallomimia

Gallomimia schrieb:
> I'm really not sure what build I should be using for testing. This is
> the name of the file I downloaded to install my copy of OOo
>
> OOo_3.1.1rc2_20090827_MacOSXPowerPC_install_en-GB.dmg

that's OK, rc2 (for release candidate 2) was the released version.

> The bug/issue mentioned is indeed reproducible under these
> circumstances and I made a post to the issue tracker with as many
> details about my environment and build as I could fathom. Any further
> testing on different builds I can assist with I will be glad to do. My
> next task is going to be building the program myself and setting up a
> tinderbox. That will hopefully bring about a new built to test with.

Maybe you want to help with 3.2 release. We've got a beta named
DEV_OOO320_m2 (which stands for DEVeloper build of m(ilestone)2 of the
OOo 3.2.0 codeline) quite now in testing and hopefully look at a near
release date. You'll find it at the usual place:
ftp://ooopackages.good-day.net/pub/OpenOffice.org/MacOSX
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Uwe Altmann

OpenOffice.org auf dem Mac: