Hello all

I'd like to announce that there were donations from
MIYAHARA Toru, CEO of http://begi.net/ in 2009/1/27 - 29.
 * two dual core 2.66GHz Intel Xeon based Mac (we are not sure which one :-))
 * two 1T bytes HDD: Hitach HDT7201010SLA360

KOMACHI Mamoru,
 * One license of Snow Leopard and Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac in 2009/9.

I'm very sorry that my announce is delayed, just I cannot stop my OOo building
system
no room for new machines etc.

The machine is very silent. I was really surprised. Now I'm setting up.
I installed Snow Leopard on that system. It is really cute.

Many thanks for Miyahara-san and Komachi-san's donations, and many
thanks for your good works on OpenOffice.org

Best,
-- Nakata Maho http://accc.riken.jp/maho/ , http://ja.openoffice.org/
   Nakata Maho's PGP public keys: http://accc.riken.jp/maho/maho.pgp.txt