Where's the List Mom been for the last week?

Here, but due to our host moving to a new mail server, I've been unable
to access my [EMAIL PROTECTED] email address with Claris Emailer.
Since I have several scripts and macros for Emailer that I use with the
lists and we've been unable to find a solution to the problem of
accessing this mailbox from Emailer, I've switched addresses.

Any future correspondence regarding subscriptions, posting problems,
etc., should be sent to

==>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  <==

instead of the old address. At least I can check this mailbox with
Emailer.

I've spent the last hour or so forwarding lists digests and listmom email
to the lemlists account and hope to get through it all in the next few
days. (I have to work at the camera store today, so I won't be able to
get much done this morning.)

I have not had the time to update the list footers; hope to find the time
this weekend. I will update the published FAQ for all the lists with the
morning site update.

Email sent to the old listmom address should automatically forward to the
new one.

--
Dan Knight, president, Cobweb Publishing, Inc.
 <http://cobwebpublishing.com> <http://lowendmac.com>

Please have your pet peeves spayed or neutered.