Thank you for your message "MacInSchool Digest #169" to Multimap.com.

Thank you for your email which has been received by Multimap.com.
This is an automatic response confirming receipt of your communication and we
have given it a unique enquiry number: 341172.  Please put this number in the
subject line of any future emails to help us track this enquiry.

If you are a business customer we aim to respond to your query within 1 working
day.

If you have a query about Multimap's website, we aim to answer most email
enquiries within 2 working days. If you haven't already done so you may wish to
view our Frequently Asked Questions as you may find an answer to your query:
http://www.multimap.com/map/faq.cgi

Where investigation is needed a full response may take up to 15 working
days.

Thank you for contacting Multimap.com