On 4/10/2014 8:24 PM, Eirik Bakke wrote:
I'm running the NetBeans IDE 8.0 on Java: 1.8.0_20-ea. Just saw a giant
over-sized checkbox in a popup menu (see attached).
   Unfortunately the  openjdk alias removes attachments from the mail.
   Could you resend the image and add me to the cc list.
Could it be related to
the retina patch mentioned in the thread below?
    The patch was only pushed yesterday to the JDK 8u-dev:
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8u/jdk8u-dev/jdk/rev/c696bf320614

  Could you create the issue on it: http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/

  Thanks,
  Alexandr.

I don't see oversized checkmarks in the main menus. The oversized
checkmark is still present in the popup menu after I restart the IDE.

-- Eirik