Hi,

obviously this is not the AppBundler support list, but I hope you humor me and
perhaps are able to help.

I'm working on an application using the infinitekind AppBundler port
(https://bitbucket.org/infinitekind/appbundler).
From within the application I'm trying to spawn another process like this:

Runtime.getRuntime().exec("/bin/echo");

This works fine when I launch the application with the regular java command.
But when I use the AppBundler launcher, I get this:

java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "/bin/echo": error=0, spawn failed
        at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1042)
        at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:620)
        at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:450)
        at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:347)
        at com.tagtraum.spawn.Main.main(Main.java:21)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: error=0, spawn failed
        at java.lang.UNIXProcess.forkAndExec(Native Method)
        at java.lang.UNIXProcess.<init>(UNIXProcess.java:185)
        at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:134)
        at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1023)
        ... 4 more

Do you guys have perhaps any idea what's going wrong here?

Thank you!

-hendrik