Hey..

I just upgraded to OS X 10.10 and unfortunately my JNI compile steps are now
failing, because the headers for JavaNativeFoundation cannot be found anymore.

Specifically, given a file Test.m that contains only:

#import <JavaNativeFoundation/JavaNativeFoundation.h>

The following gcc call:

gcc -DTARGET_OS_MAC -Wall -arch x86_64 -isysroot
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.9.sdk/
 -F/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Frameworks
-mmacosx-version-min=10.7
-I/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_25.jdk/Contents/Home/include
-I/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_25.jdk/Contents/Home/include/darwin
 -o Test.o -c Test.m

Fails with:

Test.m:1:9: fatal error: 'JavaNativeFoundation/JavaNativeFoundation.h' file not
found
#import <JavaNativeFoundation/JavaNativeFoundation.h>
        ^
1 error generated.

The very same gcc call used to work on OS X 10.9.
I checked, and indeed the header files are missing in the JNF Framework.

Thanks for your help,

-hendrik