looking at your build.xml on CVS browser . . possible you are using 32 bit
JOGL libraries . .you will want to update all your native binary libraries
for OSX to 64 bit .. that's just what jumped out I haven't looked at the
whole file ..

<target name="java3dAllSystemsLibrary" depends="jogl-java3d" 214
description="Builds applet Java 3D library suitable for all systems in
deploy/lib subdirectory"> 215 <mkdir dir="deploy/lib"/> 216 <!-- Create
java3d.jar containing Java 3D DLLs and jars for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
217 (this library is used for Java versions older than Java SE 6 update 10)
--> 218 <jar destfile="deploy/lib/java3d.jar" manifest=
"build/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF"> 219 <fileset dir="lib"> 220 <include name=
"j3dcore.jar"/> 221 <include name="j3dutils.jar"/> 222 <include name=
"vecmath.jar"/> 223 </fileset> 224 <fileset dir="lib"> 225 <include name=
"windows/**/*.dll"/> 226 <include name="linux/**/*.so"/> 227 <include name=
"macosx/**/*.jnilib"/> 228 <include name="macosx/**/*.jar"/> 229 <exclude
name="macosx/*/jogl-all.jar"/> 230 </fileset> 231 <fileset dir="build"> 232
<include name="macosx/java3d-1.6/jogl-java3d.jar"/> 233 </fileset> 234
</jar> 235 </target>