Hello everybody,

I’m facing quite annoying situation in all Java-based applications deployed on
my OS X. The situation is maybe not crucial but anyway…

In every application when I initiate a context menu (mainly Project
context-menu in NetBeans which is quite complex) when I “scroll”, menu
disappears. The word “scroll” is correct to be in double-quates, because of its
very easy to invoke scrolling on Magic Mouse which is touch sensitive.

I have to mention that I don’t have these issues in native applications
(non-Java-Based).

Should I report an bug for that? I fully understand that scrolling might be a
bit crucial in case of large number of items there in the menu, but still it
should not cancel the operation initiated by the user.

Thanks for any hints and help.

Sincerely yours,

Petr