Okay, the subject is sensationalistic - I'm not in danger of starving, and neither are my cats.

But, I am less than two weeks away from losing my internet connection and web server. I'm broke and unemployed, or whatever the term is for owning a business that has zero paying customers. I guess that's what I get for living in the sticks - there's apparently as much demand for software developers in WV as there is for evolutionary biologists in Kansas.

I need donations to CamelBones. Or web hosting customers. Or consulting clients. Or a plain old-fashioned job. Or something - and I need it soon.

sherm--