Kevin Walzer wrote:
Juan Manuel Palacios wrote:

Hello everyone! I just tagged 1.4.0-rc2 and posted corresponding test tarballs and checksums to our downloads directory. Those of you keeping track of svn commits should know about the changes that took place since rc1, those of you that don't please be patient, I'll update the ChangeLog as I get a chance through out the day. In any case, there have been changes to the release_1_4 branch so getting some testing on rc2 would be good! Just the same, if anything comes up please file a ticket in trac and assign it to the "MacPorts 1.4" milestone, base component (forwarding the ticket number to this list, thanks!).

I'm trying to build 1.4 rc 2 for testing purposes with PortAuthority, and it's not building because it requires a threaded build of Tcl. Is there any way to patch the configure file so that it links against the Tcl in /System/Library directory? How do others handle this?

Whoops, please disregard. I just noticed that configure was picking up a non-threaded build of Tcl from my Fink install. I moved /sw out of my path and things are building fine.

--
Kevin Walzer
Code by Kevin