Le 26 mai 07 à 03:03, Valentin Kuznetsov a écrit :

Hi,

[EMAIL PROTECTED](16:01:04)> port -v outdated
Error: port installed failed: list must have an even number of elements
No ports are installed.

I don't know why. Maybe you have an old version of MacPorts, and maybe the recent changes to the portindex weren't as backward- compatible as we thought they were. Please try updating MacPorts. "sudo port selfupdate"

that doesn't help, I tried multiple times. selfupdate went fine and I still got this message. The one is true, that my ports quite old, they're actually darwin ports.

Maybe `port -d outdated` could help us more.

--
Anthony Ramine, a lazy french student.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]