Hello all,

I tried upgrading php5 this morning, but ran into the following error:

---> Activating php5 5.2.3_0+apache2+darwin_8+macosx+mysql5+pear +postgresql+sqlite Error: Target org.macports.activate returned: Image error: /opt/local/ lib/php/.registry/structures_graph.reg already exists and does not belong to a registered port. Unable to activate port php5.

Any ideas what the problem is here? Obviously it has something to do with the Structures_Graph PEAR package. Should I just delete that registry file? Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael