port info dbus

On May 20, 2009, at 9:27 PM, Jim DeLaHunt wrote:

Scott:

At 9:12 PM -0700 5/20/09, Scott Haneda wrote:
I think you want to use port list and/or port list installed.

Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately, "port list" doesn't seem to tell me what I want to know.

% port list dbus
dbus                           @1.2.12         devel/dbus

I want to find out that I have dbus @1.2.12_4 (active), and @1.2.12_5 (present but inactive). "Port list" doesn't appear to tell me that. Am I overlooking something?
    --Jim