Hello all

This is my first post sorry it is about a problem. Than you for all the effort that you guys
put into this project.  I've been a user for years.

I just uploaded my Mini from Snow Leopard to Lion and first tried to upgrade Mac-ports but then decided to follow the directions to uninstall everything and delete the associated directories as stated in http://guide.macports.org/chunked/installing.macports.uninstalling.html. I've also tried to clean and install again a few times, but still get same error message.

bash-3.2$ gkrellm
Trace/BPT trap: 5

I tried to turn on some debugging but not sure if i have the correct one on or not but here is the output

bash-3.2$ gkrellm -d 5
--- GKrellM 2.3.5 ---
gkrellm_sys_disk_init();
add_storage_device(); START
Getting vendor name
Getting product name
Adding disk 'IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/USB7@1D,7/AppleUSBEHCI/External HDD @fd600000/IOUSBInterface@0/IOUSBMassStorageClass/IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceNub/IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType00/IOBlockStorageServices' with fancy label 'WD 5000BEV External'
add_storage_device(); END
add_storage_device(); START
Getting vendor name
Getting product name
Adding disk 'IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/PATA@1F,1/AppleIntelPIIXATARoot/PRID@0/AppleIntelPIIXPATA/ATADeviceNub@0/IOATAPIProtocolTransport/IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceNub/IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType05/IODVDServices' with fancy label 'PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-K06'
add_storage_device(); END
add_storage_device(); START
Getting vendor name
Getting product name
Adding disk 'IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/SATA@1F,2/AppleAHCI/PRT2@2/IOAHCIDevice@0/AppleAHCIDiskDriver/IOAHCIBlockStorageDevice' with fancy label 'ST9500420AS'
add_storage_device(); END
gkrellm_sys_disk_init(); Found 3 disk(s) for monitoring.
No statistics dict found in storage driver, skipping disk 'IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/PATA@1F,1/AppleIntelPIIXATARoot/PRID@0/AppleIntelPIIXPATA/ATADeviceNub@0/IOATAPIProtocolTransport/IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceNub/IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType05/IODVDServices'
Trace/BPT trap: 5

Please let me know if there is any additional information you need.

Thanks in advance
Jeff