(trying this again since apparently the attachment was too big the first time)

I recently attempted installation/upgrading of some Xcode-related
port(s), and now I have 10GB of Xcode-related caches in the macports
user's home directory; see the attached (compressed) `du` output. Is
it expected that Xcode will do this? Is it ok to delete these caches,
and, if so, could that be something that `port reclaim` does
automatically? Or perhaps `port clean --all` when used on whichever
port it was that caused this? (I'm still not quite sure which port it
was specifically)