Hi, I've got a question about the future of MacRuby. I like it, and have
started working on a project or two using it, but I've been reading about GC
and ARC, Ruby 2.0, RubyMotion and so on, and wonder where MacRuby is going? I'm
quite concerned because I've put a good amount of time into my MacRuby projects.

I wish I had the knowledge and skill to help with MacRuby - I really do like
it! - but unfortunately I don't. I also don't want to invest a lot of further
time in MacRuby if it's not going anywhere. (And I really can't spare the $200
it would take to buy RubyMotion.)

I know this comes across as a bit impertinent, but I really would like to know
what's happening with MacRuby development. Thanks!