Hey Soeren,

Sure, I can comment on the MB + appletouch.

The claim of it not working has a basis.  I do remember having an unusable
touchpad if I tried to enable the shared memory so I could use synclient or
another tweaking util.  However, if you disable SHM, then it works VERY
reliably.  With my patch, it fixes some issues and improves the overall
experience.

So, I'm not on that list, but can you recommend he disable the use of shm in
xorg.conf?

Thanks
jason