Hello,
I consider myself to have an average to above knowledge of current tech.
However, dropbox is an app I have never had the need to use until I was asked
to work with an Internet Radio station handling their public relations. I have
had friends who make good use of dropbox. Therefore, having been asked by the
station owner to set it up, I obliged and am still learning to use it. Again
thank you ever so much.

Pam Francis