but outlook seems to work
you can navigate messages and reed

Christopher-Mark Gilland skrev den 3/10/2015 10:18 PM:
I don't think he can! get it to work. I think what he means is, if you could disable that, then it would be worth it, although, as said in my first message, I don't understand how that would help. If anything, I'd think that would make it even worse.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Panarese" <jpanar...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 5:10 PM
Subject: Re: Disabling the Document Pane in Office Word 2016 Preview?

How are you able to get it to work? I cannot get VoiceOver to read the document area at all.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX 10.7 LION and 10.8 Mountain Lion