Its been a while since I was in TM. Enter TM from menu extras and from there find the timeline. You will need to use Window Chooser to switch between the Finder window and the TM controls.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Science is not only compatible with spirituality;
it is a profound source of spirituality.| --Carl Sagan